Who doesn’t love the rush when a new subscription box arrives at their door? From cosmetics to electronic gadgets to meal kits, the trend of subscription boxes is only growing in popularity — and not just for humans! The number of dog subscription box companies has exploded over the last few years, offering products from organic food to heavy-duty chew toys and everything in between.
As pet owners, we love to spoil our babies. But with most of the boxes we researched costing between $20 and $40 a month, there’s only so much you can afford. We want to make sure your money is well-spent; with dozens of different options, we know how overwhelming finding the right box is.
Are you a breeder that’s looking for a little something extra to include in customers’ puppy kits? A membership to a meal delivery service is a practical addition to the kit while a short subscription to something more a little more fun like PupJoy helps your business stand out from the competition.
We’ve cut much of the work for you by collecting almost two dozen of the most popular dog subscription boxes and doing a deep dive into what they’re all about and how much they cost. At the bottom of the article we pick our five favorite subscription boxes.
Dog Subscription Boxes at a Glance
Chewy Goody Box
Chewy is a massive online pet store and delivery service so it’s not surprising their Goody Box is one of the most popular dog boxes. Unlike other boxes that encourage you to sign up for a subscription, the Goody Box is a one-time purchase.
- Each box costs around $25.00-$30.00.
- Some of the branded boxes like a Disney-themed box were as much as $50.00.
While there’s an element of surprise when it comes to exactly what you’ll get in the box, choosing the theme does remove some of the mystery. There’s a lot of variety to these boxes — retro toys, foodie themes, branded products, a KONG box and more.
Ship anything safely, from pets to cars, motorcycles, furniture and much more with trusted drivers.We’ll keep your email safe & you can unsubscribe any time.
Pet Treater is one of the most affordable pet subscription boxes — the standard box is only $15.00 a month with a subscription! If you only order a single box you’ll pay $17.00. The Pet Treater box includes three to four items, including treats, toys and other pet care products.
- If you’re looking to splurge, the Deluxe Dog Pack is $25.00 and includes five to eight items.
- If you only want treats or only want toys, there are Treats Only packages and Toys Only packages — these will cost you $18.00 a month.
Before you order the box, Pet Treater asks you a few questions to ensure the products are tailored to your dog’s size. All products included in the box are made in the United States or Canada.
KONG is arguably the most iconic dog brand in the world, and it’s for very good reason. These little beehive-shaped rubber toys have brought joy to millions of canines over the last 50 years.
It’s no surprise that the company has jumped into the subscription box game. Because it’s made by KONG, you know the items in their box are durable, functional and well designed.
However, KONG Club is more than getting new toys in the mail once a month. Membership in the club, which is a community of pet owners and pet professionals, comes with several perks:
- When you download the club’s app, you’ll have access to unlimited one-on-one, vet-led guidance through your dog’s life.
- You’ll have access to a “rainy day fund” that covers up to $1000 in case of emergencies.
Members of the KONG Club can have their boxes delivered monthly or bi-monthly. If you choose bi-monthly you still get access to KONG Club benefits in the month you aren’t receiving a box.
You’ll be asked to give your dog’s weight so toys of the right size are delivered. You can choose between a puppy, senior, classic or extreme KONG.
The longer the KONG Club subscription, the more you’ll save:
- 12 box subscription for $34.99 a month.
- Six box subscription for $39.99 a month.
- Month-by-month purchases are $44.99 a month.
Pooch Perks bills itself as the most customizable dog subscription box on the market. This subscription box allows the owner to hand pick each of the toys and treats in your box. The boxes are customizable by the size of your dog, the type of toy you prefer (plush or heavy-duty) and whether you want treats or toys only.
The boxes can be ordered one at a time, as a three month prepaid subscription, six month prepaid subscription or annual prepaid subscription. The cost of the box is around $30.00 per box, though you save money by prepaying. The company also has a store where you can buy dog products a la carte.
Pure Earth Pets
Pure Earth Pets is an eco-friendly dog subscription service. This box is filled with sustainable toys, natural treats and other products that environmentally-conscious pet owners will love. The company also donates a portion of sales to a Charity of the Month.
The longer you subscribe, the more you save:
- Annual subscription costs $34.00 per box.
- Six month subscription costs $36.00 per box.
- Three month subscription costs $37.00 per box.
- A one-time purchase of a Pure Earth Pets box is $39.00.
Pure Earth Pets also has specialty boxes:
- The Puppy Box costs $36.99.
- The Vegan Box costs $29.99.
RescueBox is brought to you by The Animal Rescue Site and their slogan is “Spoil Your Pet, Help Animals In Need.” This is a subscription box that funds a good cause — meals for dogs in need. Each box feeds 142 shelter animals!
The box includes five items — treats, toys and more. It costs $27.00 for each box even though the items usually have a value of around $40.00. Each box has a unique theme.
Here’s a subscription box that’s put together with the help of veterinarians. VetPetBox includes two toys, two treats and a pet healthcare item that have been hand-selected and evaluated by vets. Additionally, each box includes helpful tips and information for your furry friends.
- $42.99 a box for monthly or bi-monthly subscriptions.
- $38.99 a box for a three month subscription.
- $34.99 a box for a six month subscription.
Cat owners can benefit from the company’s KitNipBox. It’s just like the VetPetBox but it’s just for cats!
BoxDog is a customizable dog subscription box that specializes in handmade treats and vegan skincare. You’ll receive treats, a skincare item and toys that are specifically designed to fit your dog’s playing and chewing style.
- Unlike other boxes which make the contents a surprise, BoxDog allows you to choose between toys and apparel items.
- The company offers two box options — the standard monthly box and the giant seasonal box.
BoxDog Monthly Box
- One Month — $45.00 a box.
- Six Month Subscription — $40.00 a box.
- Six Month Prepaid Subscription — $35.00 a box.
BoxDog Seasonal Box
- One Quarter — $55.00 a box.
- Annual Plan — $50.00 a box.
- Prepaid Annual Plan — $45.00 a box.
Opening up the Pup Mom Crate is an exciting surprise for everyone in the family because this box has items for dogs and owners! Each box comes with dog treats, dog toys and a special gift for the dog mom. Candles, oven mitts, home decor and a coffee mug are just some of the items for humans from the last few boxes.
To join, all you need to do is tell Pup Mom how big your dog is! Having a larger dog won’t cost you more because all crates are $39.99 when billed month-by-month.
- If you pre-purchase you’ll save a little bit on each box.
- A three-month subscription costs you $38.00 a month
- A six-month subscription is only $36.00 per box.
Pet Food Subscription Boxes
Are you looking for all-natural dog food and don’t want to deal with overwhelming big-box stores like Petco or intimidating boutique shops like Healthy Spot? Then a subscription service might be the right choice for your dog food needs.
There are many pet food subscription boxes to choose between, but what’s the difference? Here are details about seven of the most popular meal plan companies.
JINX prides itself on providing better nutrition for dogs. It’s not just about what’s in their kibble, it’s also about what’s not in the food. The kibble has real animal protein from chicken and salmon, over 20 superfood ingredients and probiotic microorganisms.
The company never uses fillers like corn, soy, wheat or flour, sweeteners like corn syrup, BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole) and BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene), byproducts, dyes or any other artificial ingredients.
Kibble types include:
- Chicken, brown rice and sweet potato
- Chicken, sweet potato and carrot
- Salmon, brown rice and sweet potato
- Salmon, sweet potato and carrot
If you’re new to JINX and aren’t sure what type of kibble your best friend will love the most, the company offers sampler packs. These packs come with two four-pound bags of kibble and cost $30.00.
If you already know what type of kibble you want, you can purchase larger bags. There are two bag sizes, 11.5 pounds for $40.00 and 23.5 pounds for $65.00. Signing up for a subscription saves you 15% per bag. Jinx allows you to customize how often the food is sent — anywhere between every three weeks and every eight weeks.
PetPlate makes natural, vet-crafted dog food. Their subscription plan can be purchased as a full meal plan or as a topper to supplement your dog’s current kibble.
The website calculates the precise plan that’s best for your dog, determining the appropriate calories based on your dog’s age, weight, activity level and other factors. The plans range from around $2.00 a day to over $6.00 a day — the bigger the dog, the more they eat and cost!
There are six recipes available. You can mix and match as you please:
If you are satisfied with your dog’s kibble but want to zhuzh it up a little, PetPlate has a topper meal plan. It’s usually about half the cost of the full plan. As you check out you’ll be offered pet treats and supplements for an additional cost — these add-on products are completely optional!
Bezzie is yet another subscription service that makes human-grade food for your furry best friend — your bezzie, if you will. You can choose between “Pantry Fresh” meals, the brand’s specially-made dry kibble or a mixture of the two. Like the other meal delivery companies, Bezzie has an option of a full meal plan or just a topper plan.
The Pantry Fresh meals have chicken or beef recipes while the dry meals have salmon, lamb or chicken recipes. Bezzie is flexible — you can change your meal plan at any time.
Before you commit to Bezzie, you can get a two week starter box. You’ll get a 50% discount, making it very low risk to try out.
There are three pricing tiers once you commit to Bezzie:
- Small Bezzie — (10-39 pounds) —- $9.52 per week | $1.36 per day
- Medium Bezzie — (40-69 pounds) — $20.71 per week | $2.96 per day
- Large Bezzie — (70+ pounds) — $30.60 per week | $4.37 per day
Are you starting to sense a theme? Most of these natural fresh dog food subscriptions are incredibly similar. Nom Nom is a little different because they use input from not one, but two Board Certified Veterinary Nutritionists to create a custom meal plan for your dog.
First, tell them about your dog’s age, weight and lifestyle. Then, Nom Nom creates a meal plan based on your answers. Nom Nom’s recipes exceed AAFCO standards for all life stages and are prepared, mixed and packed in the United States.
Nom Nom recipes include:
- Beef Mash — beef, potatoes, carrots, peas and eggs
- Chicken Cuisine — chicken, sweet potatoes, squash and spinach
- Pork Potluck — pork, potatoes, green beans, squash, kale and mushrooms
- Turkey Fare — turkey, brown rice, eggs, carrots and spinach
The beef mash is the most expensive recipe; chicken is the most affordable. You’ll start by getting a 50% discount on a two week trial.
After the trial period, most plans are around $40.00 a week though it will vary depending on the size, activity and dietary needs of your dog. Half size portions are also available for a lower cost.
Nom Nom also sells probiotic supplements for your dog’s gut health. A 30 day supply of the probiotic costs $30.00.
Raised Right serves up home-cooked style, low carb dog and cat food that has a limited number of ingredients. Their website has a very cool dog food calculator that determines the amount of food your dog needs, the monthly cost and the frequency of shipments. Raised Right fresh food costs about $.62 an ounce.
Raised Right has many recipes, including:
- Turkey & Pumpkin Paté
- Beef & Pumpkin Paté
- Pork & Pumpkin Paté
- Chicken & Pumpkin Paté
If you own a puppy, Raised Right is a great option. They sell a puppy growth recipe made from turkey or beef.
It’s also helpful to know the source of the ingredients in your dog’s food. Raised Right includes an interactive “Traceable Ingredients” map that you can use to discover where ingredients like beef heart, turkey liver are sourced.
Spot & Tango
Spot & Tango is a pet health and wellness subscription box, serving up human-grade meals that are customized to fit your dog’s nutritional needs. Before you purchase your subscription, you’ll answer a series of questions about your dog’s body weight, activity level and age.
From there, you’ll choose between fresh food and the company’s “Unkibble.”
There are three Unkibble recipes:
- Cod & Salmon Unkibble starts at $1.45 a meal.
- Beef & Barley Unkibble starts at $1.59 a meal.
- Chicken & Brown Rice Unkibble starts at $2.12 a meal.
There are three fresh food recipes:
- Turkey and Red Quinoa with fruits and veggies like spinach, carrots, peas and apples. Starts at $2.28 a meal.
- Beef and Millet with fruits and veggies like spinach, carrots, peas and cranberries. Starts at $2.45 a meal.
- Lamb and Brown Rice with fruits and veggies like spinach, carrots, peas and blueberries. Starts at $3.48 a meal.
The Farmer’s Dog
The Farmer’s Dog uses gentle food preparations to create healthy, human grade food for your pooch. Like other dog meal subscription services, The Farmer’s Dog food exceeds AAFCO standards for nutrition. Their food is never deep frozen and will be delivered to your home within days of being prepared.
You’ll fill out a questionnaire to determine the right meal plan for your dog. Unlike other companies on this list, The Farmer’s Dog has a very detailed and interactive calculator — you’ll answer basic questions about your dog’s weight, activity level and dietary needs, but you’ll also be asked about your feelings on fresh food versus kibble. Plans start at $2 a day and include free shipping.
CitizenShipper’s Favorite Dog Subscription Boxes
5. PupBox — Thoughtfully-Curated Treats, Chews and Accessories
PupBox has been owned by Petco since 2017 and is the only subscription box that grows with your dog. The contents of the box includes treats, toys, chews, training guides and accessories that change based on your dog’s life stage and developmental needs.
The type of box you receive depends on your dog’s age:
- Puppy — newborn – six months
- Young Pup — seven – 18 months
- Grown Pup — 18 months – about six years (varies by breed)
- Senior Pup — seven – 11+ years
How PupBox Works
- The first step is to create a profile for your dog on PupBox.
- Then you’ll fill out a quick survey with questions about your dog’s age, size, type of coat/fur and allergies.
- The box is delivered right to your door within about a week of placing your order.
- If there’s an item you want to rebuy — we’re looking at you, beloved chew rope that couldn’t stand up to the constant pulling and gnawing — you can purchase individual items at the PupBox store.
Cost of PupBox Subscription Boxes
- 12 months plan for $29.00 per box.
- Six months plan for $32.00 per box.
- Three months $34.00 per box.
- One month for $39.00.
- You can pay via PayPal or credit card.
- Free shipping in the United States.
- You can also gift a PupBox!
- Offers a 50% discount on your first box with any three, six or 12 month plan.
PupBox Return Policy
PupBox doesn’t accept returns and doesn’t offer refunds on its subscription boxes. If you have an issue with an item, the company encourages you to reach out to email@example.com. The company will work with you to replace items that your dog doesn’t like and will ensure future shipments cater to your dog’s needs.
4. Ollie — 100% Human Grade Dog Food Made with Superior Ingredients
We love Ollie because each box features healthy, natural dog food that’s slow cooked at low temperatures in small batches, based on veterinarian nutritionists’ expertise and packed by hand. Every meal plan abides by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO).
Plus, Ollie is delivered on a regular schedule, so you won’t have to worry about last-minute trips to the pet store!
How Ollie Works
- First you’ll be asked to complete a quick quiz. The quiz asks questions about your dog’s age, weight, breed, activity level and allergies.
- Using this information you’ll receive a custom meal plan.
- After you’ve enrolled and paid, you’ll receive a starter box with two weeks of food, serving tools and other free goodies. As a perk, Ollie takes 60% off your starter box.
Ollie made its name with fresh food that’s slowly steam cooked, ground and frozen. The company’s newest offering is baked food that undergoes a low stress dry baking process to remove moisture.
The benefits of baked food is that it’s easy to store, perfect for serving on the go and of course, is a less expensive option compared with fresh food. Unlike typical kibble, Ollie baked food is 100% human grade.
If you want the best of both worlds, Ollie offers a mixed food subscription. This package comes with fresh food and baked food, which can be mixed together, side by side or as a topper.
Fresh Food Options
Fresh and baked meals are made with real meat, fruit, vegetables and grains. Meat is the first ingredient and has no added hormones, by-products or fillers like corn, wheat or soy.
Fresh food meals include:
- Beef with sweet potatoes, peas, blueberries and chia seeds.
- Chicken with carrots, rice, spinach and chia seeds.
- Turkey with blueberries, kale, carrots and pumpkin.
- Lamb with cranberries, butternut squash, kale and chickpeas.
Baked food meals include:
- Baked beef with sweet potatoes, oats, chickpeas and carrots.
- Baked chicken with carrots, oats, chickpeas and sweet potato.
- You can mix and match flavors.
Cost of Ollie Subscription Boxes
- Fresh starts at $1.57 a meal.
- Mixed starts at $1.36 a meal.
- Baked starts at $1.00 a meal.
- Ollie charges on a regular schedule before the meals ship.
- Ships on a regular schedule based on your meal plan. It should come on the same day each week — if there’s any change due to holidays or weather issues, Ollie will contact you.
- Offers a 60% discount on your first box of meals.
3. Bullymake Box — The Best Dog Subscription Box for Power Chewers
Is your dog obsessed with chewing? Do toys last a matter of minutes before they’re obliterated into tatters of fabric and little fluff balls? If that’s the situation in your home the Bullymake Box is the canine subscription service for you!
Unlike other dog toy subscription services, Bullymake sends products that are specifically designed to withstand the proverbial jaws of (dog toy) death. As the name suggests, this is a great subscription box for bully breeds and other heavy chewers.
How Bullymake Works
- To get started you need to provide an email address and cell phone number. Once you’ve confirmed via text, you can start putting together your box.
- Warning: they’re going to text you a lot. Unfortunately there doesn’t appear to be any way around providing your contact information before proceeding.
- Next, you’ll create a profile with your dog’s name, allergies and box preferences (see below). There’s not a lot of customization with the profile in terms of breed and the size of your dog.
- Bullymake also has a large e-store where toys, treats, harnesses, collars, leashes and supplements can be purchased a la carte.
What’s in the Bullymake Box?
- Your box will include three bags of treats and two to three chew toys.
- You can also select a toys only box.
- The toys are made from nylon, rubber, ballistic material or rope.
- Nylon toys are great for dogs that love to gnaw because they promote healthy chewing.
- Rubber toys have more give than nylon and are great for playing fetch and hiding treats inside.
- Ballistic is a unique material that’s softer than nylon and rubber; it’s similar in texture to backpack fabric. These toys are great for tug-of-war and interactive play.
- Rope toys are great for chewing and tugging, though rope is the least durable of the four materials.
- All toys are made in the United States.
- Treats include bullywurst, chicken tenders, lamb bites, soft jerky and more.
- Veggie options are also available.
- All treats are 100% grain free.
- The boxes are themed — check out some of the themes from past boxes.
Cost of Bullymake Subscription Boxes
- $45.00 a month for a one month subscription.
- $36.00 a month for a subscription of three months. The company says this is their most popular option.
- $34.00 a month for a subscription of six months.
- $31.00 a month for an annual subscription — this is the best value.
- You can add another premium toy to each box for $9.00 a month.
- Bullymake can be given as a gift.
- Offers a 10% discount on sign-up.
Bullymake Return Policy
Bullymake has a 14-day durability and satisfaction guarantee on toys. If your dog destroys or doesn’t like a toy, Bullymake will replace it with another toy.
Unused collars, harnesses and leashes may be returned if they don’t fit or work for your dog. Bullymake will refund unopened and/or unused toys and treats.
2. PupJoy — Fully Customizable Subscription Boxes
PupJoy is one of our favorite dog subscription boxes — after all, there’s a reason we’ve partnered with them on deals for our shippers. The company offers high-quality products and holds sustainability, social responsibility and pet health as important ideals.
How PupJoy Works
PupJoy has an online pet store that allows customers to “Build Your Own Box.” Of course, if you’re not feeling inspired to create your own box or you just want a surprise, you can just opt for a pre-built box.
PupJoy boxes include products that meet high safety standards and premium materials. The company requires the brands they work with to be transparent about ingredients. These artificial preservatives are banned from PupJoy boxes:
- BHA (Butylated Hydroxyanisole)
- BHT (Butylated Hydroxytoluene)
- Propyl Gallate (also listed as Gallic Acid or Propyl Ester)
- Propylene Glycol
- Tertiary Butylhydroquinone (TBHQ)
- Sodium Metabisulphite
- Sodium Nitrite
Artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, dangerous by-products, meat meals and dangerous fats are also banned from PupJoy boxes.
Social responsibility is also important to PupJoy. The boxes contain only sustainable, environmentally-friendly products that are delivered via ethical supply chains. The company donates a portion of each purchase to organizations that facilitate pet adoptions, spay and neutering, microchipping and pet foster programs.
Cost of PupJoy Subscription Boxes
Build Your Own Box One-Time Purchase:
- Small Dog: three items for $28.50; four items for $33.00; five items for $36.00.
- Medium Dog: three items for $30.00; four items for $36.00; five items for $40.00.
- Large Dog: three items for $33.00; four items for $39.00; five items for $44.00.
Build Your Own Box Subscription Discounts:
- Monthly subscription saves 15%.
- Bi-monthly subscription saves 10%.
- Tri-monthly subscription saves 5%.
Pre-Built Boxes come in three packages:
Variety Box — includes one fun, unique toy, two premium treats and two bully sticks
- Small Dog: $30.99 for a single box
- Medium Dog: $31.99 for a single box
- Large Dog: $32.99 for a single box
Power Chewers Box — includes a durable chew toy, two premium treats and two bully sticks
- Small Dog: $32.99 for a single box
- Medium Dog: $33.99 for a single box
- Large Dog: $34.99 for a single box
Bully Box — Includes 12 all-natural grass-fed bully sticks and two bags of premium treats
- $43.99 for a single box
Three month, six month and annual subscriptions are available for each of these boxes. Pre-purchasing boxes saves around 5% versus buying each box separately.
If you want to purchase more items a la carte, PupJoy’s web store is neatly broken down into categories like Made in the USA, Eco-Friendly Treats, Toys for Power Chewers and more.
PupJoy has partnered with Shop Pay to offer interest-free installment payments on orders over $50. Shipping is free.
VIP Membership — PupJoy+
- Includes unlimited free shipping, no minimum purchase needed.
- Saves 10% on every purchase.
- Access to members-only pricing and special deals.
- $30.00 for an annual VIP membership.
PupJoy Refund Policy
PupJoy has a 30-day refund policy. Returned items must be in the same condition as when the customer received them. You cannot return perishable items like food and personal care items.
1. BarkBox — Best All Around Dog Subscription Box
BarkBox is one of the most popular dog subscription boxes. Each box offers a value of around $40 and includes toys and treats. One of the biggest appeals of this box is the cute themed plush toys, from Jurassic Park to Stranger Things to Star Wars and much more.
How BarkBox Works
Like many subscription boxes, the first step is to answer some questions about your dog. They’ll ask about breed, size, any allergies and other pertinent information. Then, the website prompts you to pick between an annual subscription, six month subscription or a single box.
What’s in the BarkBox?
Each BarkBox includes two toys, two bags of treats and one chew. You select the theme for the first box in your subscription, with the remaining boxes having a random theme.
If you’ve got a super chewer, BarkBox has you covered. The BarkBox Super Chewer includes two extra-tough toys, two full size bags of treats and two meaty chews.
The six month and annual subscriptions include a free gift that you select during the survey. When we completed the BarkBox survey our options included Slumber Party PJs, Matching Human & Dog Robe Bundle, XL Andi’s Famous Plush Dumplings, Funboy Dog Yacht Pool Float, Black Walking Kit Bundle or a 420 XL Bud Toy and Bandana.
The free gift options appear to rotate throughout the year — in fact, the Super Chewer box had a few different gift options than the standard BarkBox.
There’s more to BarkBox than toys and treats. The company also offers Bark Bright, a dental subscription box and Bark Food, a food subscription service.
Bark Bright boxes include a monthly supply of triple-enzyme dog toothpaste and 30 dental chews. You can order Bark Bright separately or as a package along with your BarkBox or BarkBox Super Chewer subscription.
Bark Food is a newer product from the company, shipping dog food right to your door. Their specially-formulated kibble is breed-specific; unfortunately Bark only offers packages for Pit Bulls, Labrador Retrievers and Chihuahuas. They’re currently working on adding more breeds so keep an eye out!
Cost of BarkBox Subscriptions
Unlike other subscription services, the size of your dog has no effect on the cost. The longer your subscription, the lower your per-box cost.
BarkBox Subscription Rates
- Annual subscription is $23.00 a box.
- Six month subscription is $26.00 a box.
- A single box is $35.00.
BarkBox Super Chewer Subscription Rates
- Annual subscription is $29.00 a box.
- Six month subscription is $34.00 a box.
- A single box is $44.00.
Free shipping is provided when you select an add on like a beef food topper, dental chews or an extra toy. Add ons cost $9 a month.
Bark Bright Subscription Rates
- Six month subscription is $25.00 a box.
- A monthly subscription is $30.00.
Bark Food Rates
- $30.00 for a 15 pound bag.
- That may seem expensive for kibble. However, when you sign up for Bark Food, the company locks your price in for the life of the dog. That’s right, if you sign up today you’ll still be paying the same $30 a bag rate in 10 years.
BarkBox Refund Policy
BarkBox doesn’t offer returns or exchanges. However, the company says that if something in your box isn’t right, reach out and they’ll work with you on fixing it.
If you buy a product from the Bark Shop and it’s unused, you can reach out to happy@BarkShop.com to start the return process.
Bonus! — Cat Subscription Boxes
You may be a dog person at heart, but your cat deserves a little too! There are a few different cat subscription boxes; we’ll briefly highlight some of our favorites.
- Meowbox includes cat toys, cat treats and of course, the box itself!
- Costs $23.95 a box; monthly and bi-monthly subscriptions are available.
- Includes five to six items.
- Each KitNipBox comes with custom-made and themed toys and health, protein-rich cat snacks.
- The Happy Cat Box comes with five goodies while the Multi-Cat Box comes with seven goodies.
- Each Happy Cat Box costs $22.99 while a Multi-Cat Box is $29.99.
Kitty Poo Club
- By far the worst thing about owning a cat is the stinky plastic litter box that constantly needs to be hosed down. The second-worst thing? Running out of litter when the box needs changing!
- Kitty Poo Club addresses both of these issues by sending you a recyclable litter box and litter each month.
- There are three bundles: a Basic Bundle for $21.59 a month, a Purrfect Bundle for $29.57 a month and Super Bundle for $61.56 a month.
- You get 20% off your first package!
Content Writer at CitizenShipper. I’ve also been published on The Penny Hoarder, Mommy Poppins and mxdwn.