Reviews for Tracie S in MOUNTAIN LAKE,MN
Contract Name: Shipment from Saint Paul, MN to Granbury, TX
Date: Jul 12, 2019
Route: From Saint Paul, MN to Granbury, TX
Distance: 1035 Miles
My experience was excellent. She transported my dog right to my front door . She was respovice and willing to work with the price . Thank you so much . Your great ❤️❤️???
Contract Name: Shipment from Morris, MN to Blythe, GA
Date: Jul 10, 2019
Route: From Morris, MN to Blythe, GA
Distance: 1430 Miles
Tracie was friendly, helpful, and timely in delivering my dog. Thanks Tracie.
Date: Jun 10, 2019
Tracie S is now part of our certified driving team, offering you the most trusted and secure transportation available.
Experience:15+ years over the road professional commerical truck driver Even hauled live cattle and my bulldogs and other breeder bullies pups to help them out..Never delivered damaged or late load..
- Vehicles: Mini van no back seats... i removed them (more room for your fur babies) and just turned 28,000 miles on My last trip. A/C is in back with own temp control and in front.. everything is check and serviced if needed to make sure it stays safe and dependable. My son has truck that he usually has larger and heavier loads.
Screening & Safety:
- Email verified
- Address verified
- Phone verified
- Background check
Drivers who join CitizenShipper are screened for a variety of criminal offenses and driving incidents. We utilize a reputable leader in screening called Single Source Services to perform our criminal background screening which includes national, county level and sex offender databases. The background screening we utilize is called the 'Discovery National'.
What we look for with the background screening:
- No felonies in the past five years
- No felonies in the last ten years involving theft, assault or violent crime
- No DUI within the last five years
- No patterns of misdemeanors in the past ten years relating to DUI's, theft, assault, or violent crimes.
- No outstanding warrants for arrest
- Does not show up in national sex offender registry
The background screening includes a residence trace and returns all names and addresses associated with a social security number, in addition to checking the alias(es) returned through the database and the sex offender data.
Based on the subject's name(s) and date of birth the data returned from the background screening are records from State Departments of Correction, State Record Repositories, County Courts, and sexual predator/violent offenders' databases from all 50 states, DC, Guam, and Puerto Rico. Although this search has great value, and the volumes and sources of data are increasing almost every day, it is not an FCRA compliant service. The data is not updated after being entered into the database and therefore records could be expunged, sealed, or verdicts could have been appealed.
While we believe that the Discovery National is a good foundational screening tool, it is not an exhaustive statewide search of records, and as such we cannot guarantee 100% effectiveness in screening candidates.×