Reviews for Homeward Bound Pet Transport in Burlington,VT
Date: May 22, 2018
Homeward Bound Pet Transport is now part of our certified driving team, offering you the most trusted and secure transportation available.
Experience:We are a small professional pet transport company that has been transporting pets locally and cross country for 7 years. We are aware of the stress of transport, not only on your pets, but you the owner as well. We transport every type of pet and treat each one as we would treat our own. We custom haul and are considered a “carriers convenience” transport. Our trips are based on the needs of our clients, our routes are pre-scheduled and as direct as possible so no pet is ever in transit any longer than necessary. We try, whenever possible, to place our bids as date specific as possible.
- Vehicles: Your pet will be riding with me in an SUV. I will provide crates, puppy pads, individual disposable food and water bowls, and bottled water. I stop every 3-4 hours for potty/walk/puppy check breaks, make sure they have access to food and water through the trip and maintain contact via cell so you always know where your pet is.
- DBA: Homeward Bound Pet Transport
Screening & Safety:
- Email verified
- Address verified
- Phone verified
- Background check
Drivers who join CitizenShipper are screened for a variety of criminal offenses and driving incidents. We utilize a reputable leader in screening called Single Source Services to perform our criminal background screening which includes national, county level and sex offender databases. The background screening we utilize is called the 'Discovery National'.
What we look for with the background screening:
- No felonies in the past five years
- No felonies in the last ten years involving theft, assault or violent crime
- No DUI within the last five years
- No patterns of misdemeanors in the past ten years relating to DUI's, theft, assault, or violent crimes.
- No outstanding warrants for arrest
- Does not show up in national sex offender registry
The background screening includes a residence trace and returns all names and addresses associated with a social security number, in addition to checking the alias(es) returned through the database and the sex offender data.
Based on the subject's name(s) and date of birth the data returned from the background screening are records from State Departments of Correction, State Record Repositories, County Courts, and sexual predator/violent offenders' databases from all 50 states, DC, Guam, and Puerto Rico. Although this search has great value, and the volumes and sources of data are increasing almost every day, it is not an FCRA compliant service. The data is not updated after being entered into the database and therefore records could be expunged, sealed, or verdicts could have been appealed.
While we believe that the Discovery National is a good foundational screening tool, it is not an exhaustive statewide search of records, and as such we cannot guarantee 100% effectiveness in screening candidates.×